- Feb. 12 – Legislative Advocacy Day | Epworth Children’s Home
- April 26-29 – Spiritual Growth Retreat | Lake Junaluska
- May 2-5 – Holy Disruption | Tempe, Arizona
- July 18-20 – Mission u | Spartanburg Methodist College
Newsletters | Contacts
Gleanings 2018 – March | June | September | December
Gleanings 2017 – March | June | September | December
Communicator: Rhonda & Sharee Washington | 803-749-1744 | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
For the Record 2017 –
Communicator: Annie McPhail | 843-383-8619
Rock Hill District
The Spark 2017 –
Communicator: Carmen Wannamaker-Amos | firstname.lastname@example.org
- UMW Forms
- Potential Leader’s Information Form
- Nominating Form
- Legacy Fund
- Legacy Fund Sponsorship Form
- Missions & Projects
- United Methodist Women is an organization of approximately 1 million members whose purpose is to foster spiritual growth, develop leaders and advocate for justice.
- Members raise nearly $25 million each year for programs and projects related to women, children and youth in the United States and in more than 100 countries around the world.
- The Women’s Division is the national policy-making body of this group.
United Methodist Women is a community of women whose purpose is to:
- Know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ
- Develop a creative supportive fellowship
- Expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church
The total program of United Methodist Women and the Women’s Division is mission, which includes:
- Individual growth
- Spiritual enrichment
- Education for mission
- Social issues awareness
- Leadership development
- Schools and workshops
- Financial support for mission programs and projects throughout the U.S. and around the world.
True to our Wesleyan heritage, mission cannot be solely charity, but involves empowerment and advocacy for social change. By combining the two, we can be witnesses to the love and life of Jesus Christ.