The Direct Billing calculator is now part of the Ministerial Support form and is
available through the church login and going to the Charge Conference forms
Wespath Benefits will continue to offer health insurance plans in 2019 that will give employees and clergy of the South Carolina Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church more control, while helping the church continue to provide affordable benefits. With HealthFlex Exchange, employees/clergy will choose their own plan from among six options.
By offering more choices, HealthFlex Exchange gives employees/clergy more flexibility to select a plan that best fits their family size, health needs, budget and ability to handle unplanned medical expenses.
Wespath also will offer two optional plans in 2019: an expanded vision care plan and dental plans.
Click on the images below to read more about your 2019 health insurance options:
- Direct Billing Forgiveness Plan & Application Form
- Authorization for Direct Deposit
- Appointment/Status and/or Plan Compensation Change Report
- Vital Information Sheet
Local Church Information
Active and Non-MedicareRetiree Links
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Wespath Benefits and Investments
- Vision Care Benefit
- Glossary: Health Coverage and Medical Terms
Medicare Retiree Links and Contact Information
- SCCUMC Standard Prescription Drug Plan Summary
- SCCUMC Standard Plan Medical Summary
- AmWINS Customer Service: 888-883-3757